- $3 for valet bicycle parking also buys you a sandwich & an ale.
- When: Monday, May 19, starting at 4 pm.
- Where: Redbones Restaurant, 55 Chester St., Davis
Sq., Somerville. 628-2200.
Coffee & Pastries Breakfast: Copley Square (FREE)
- Complements of Marriott; coordinated by John Hancock bicycling group.
- When: Tuesday, May 20, 7:30-9 am.
Pancake Breakfast: Broadway Bicycle School (FREE)
- Home cookin' at the bicycle school. Call Suzanne Hunt, 868-3392.
- When: Tuesday, May 20, 7:30-9:30 am.
- Where: 351 Broadway St., Cambridge.
Beacon Hill Lunch and Bicycle Users Group Kickoff (FREE)
- Join bicyclin' State Reps. Paulsen and Stasik, and State Sen. Tolman
for a light lunch (supplement if you like) and the kickoff for a Beacon
Hill bicyclists group.
- When: Tuesday, May 20, 12:30 pm.
- Where: Ashburton Park, Beacon Hill (next to State
- Contact: Michael Hering, or Ted Hamann.
Continental Breakfast: Hosteling International-AYH (FREE)
- When: Wednesday, May 21, 7:30-9:30 am.
- Where: HI-AYH Eastern New England Council office,
1020 Commonwealth Ave., Allston.